Quick and easy, this mango sorbet requires just frozen mango cubes, maple syrup, and lemon juice. Blend, freeze, and enjoy this refreshing treat.
What do I need?
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks (around 450g)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
How do I make it?
- Place frozen mango chunks in a food processor; let them stand for 5 minutes to thaw slightly. Combine them with maple syrup, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Process the mixture, scraping down the sides, until it becomes smooth and thick (add up to 1 tablespoon of water if it’s too thick), approximately 2 minutes.
- Pack the mixture into a resealable container and freeze for at least 1 hour, or up to 1 month.
- Allow the sorbet to stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Use a warmed ice cream scoop to serve the sorbet into cups or cones.