A simple twist on this BBQ classic will make you coming back for more.
What do I need?
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 lamb BBQ chops
How do I make it?
- In a large bowl, combine hoisin, sesame oil and garlic.
- Add the lamb, turning to completely coat and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high.
- BBQ lamb, basting with marinade, for 6 to 8 minutes on each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove, cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Season with cracked pepper to serve.